The 90m truck platform has a working outreach of 32.5m
The full weight of this conversion is 48t. The fully automatic telescope lubrication system supplies the lower boom telescopes with grease during operation.
As standard we fit an aluminium cage to the truck mounted aerial work platform. This is for ease of access when working at height and has a maximum capacity of 530Kg.
Some key features of this conversion are:
• The secondary control (including colour display and seat) allows full second operation on the turntable offers the complete operation of all platform movements as well as the optimum view of the boom system.
• GPD-Gravity Powered Drive allows an operation even when the engines switched off and provides a safe return to the ground at any time.
• An integrated hydraulic tank in the base frame ensures a low centre of gravity during on-road driving.
• Telescopic cage with 530 kg cage load and integrated preparation for Power lift system.
• Wind speed 7 Upgrade allows working at market leading unattainable working conditions.
• 180° horizontal cage boom rotation
• 930 mm stabilising stroke to compensate for highly uneven terrain
• Upgraded to wind speed 7 (15.5m/s) which allows operations that were not previously permitted due to wind speed restrictions.
• Extra-large storage space and illuminated tool boxes on the loading area provide space for all work equipment.