SPIDER BOOM PLATFORM TO REACH 15 METRES IN HEIGHT WITH FIXED AUTOMATIC STABILISATION
Among the machines in the innovative AlmaCrawler BT LINE aerial platform range is the Spider boom Platform B1570 VISUAL ETS, a model with fixed area automatic stabilisation technology and endothermic petrol power supply.
The B1570 VISUAL ETS aerial platform allows operators to reach a height of 15 metres in complete safety, a fundamental and common feature in all the machines developed by the company, as well as the characteristics of compactness (minimum width of 0.79 m) and maximum weight of approximately 2605 kg, so that they can be easily transported on trailers.
The operational reach of the B1570 VISUAL ETS is up to 10 metres and the maximum load capacity in the nacelle is 230 kg.
Technology features B1570 VISUAL ETS
Thanks to the experience of many years of activity, AlmaCrawler has developed and implemented new technologies on the Spider boom Platform B1570 VISUAL ETS that allow to obtain high performances:
- SPS (Self-Propelled Skilled System) system that allows the platform to be used on longitudinal slopes up to 10° and lateral slopes up to 5°, even without the use of outriggers;
- AWP (Adaptive Working Performance) technology that optimises the performance of the working outreach according to the stabilisation area;
- XXL Undercarriage, a unique track width on the market which, thanks to its dimensions, guarantees safe loading/unloading and platform movement operations;
- ATS (Automatic Tensioner System), the “Zero Maintenance” hydraulic automatic track tensioning system that maintains the correct tension of the machine.
Equipment on request
In order to meet and satisfy the needs of all its customers, AlmaCrawler offers several optional extras on the B1570 VISUAL ETS such as:
- Resizable Basket, Tasket Basket, which allows you not to have to disassemble the basket to cross narrow passages;
- Winch kit – Series 200 kg;
- Ultrasonic anti-collision system;
- Customised powder coating.