Stock 22.1m Diesel Spider
The 22.1m Diesel Tracked Spider has a working outreach of 11m. It comes with automatic levelling as standard, and is extremely stable with long tracks and low ground pressure.
This unit has its own trailer for easy maneuverability. The trailer and unit are well below 3.5t allowing for them to be towed on a standard licence.
- Additional information
What are the advantages of using it?
- Compact and narrow; width 1.4 m / 1.18 m
- Extremely stable to drive – long tracks; low ground pressure – low center of gravity
- Strong diesel engine, excellent gradeability 43%
- Levelling to the max. inclination 16°
- Automatic levelling
- Hydraulic basket rotation 180°
- Easy-entry basket
- Continuous rotation of the boom
- AC sockets in the basket
What are the Options?
- User-friendly radio control
- Electro motor 230V
- Non-marking tracks
- DINO SafeGuard secondary guearding
- Special colour
- Converter 110V
- Narrow basket 0.7 x 0.8 m
- LED working lights
16m to 20m