- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
A telescopic DINO trailer is a cost-efficient way to work safely at height. Whenever there is weight restrictions on the job, a telescopic trailer is a good choice. The light weight combined with large inbuilt outrigger plates to spread the load allow use on delicate surfaces or soft grounds.
Easy to set up and use
Point and shoot, easy and safe for any work at height. Intuitive controls prevent unwanted boom movements and improve the overall safety. When there is need to move the machine from one work site to another in between jobs a DINO telescopic trailer is a good choice.
Stable and safe in operation and transport
The stable boom gives the operator an enjoyable ride from the ground up. The robust and well balanced chassis allows for safe towing on the road and when operating the driving system in the work site.
What are the advantages of using it?
- Lightweight, robust, cost-effective
- For both indoor and outdoor use
- Driving system; easy to move at work site
- Spacious, easy-entry basket; capacity 215 kg, 2 persons
- Large outrigger pads 280 x 360 mm
- Continuous rotation of the boom; easy and functional
- Basket rotation 90°
- Proportional controls
- Stable to tow, easy to transport
- Simple to use, clear and informative controls
- High-capacity batteries, 4 x 6VDC, 235Ah. Work one day with overnight charge. Battery Powered Version Only)
What are the Options?
- Petrol engine
- Cable steering for driving
- Outrigger support indicator
- LED working lights
- DINO SafeGuard secondary guarding
- Extra outrigger pads 500 x 500 x 35 mm + bracket
- Lockable tool / harness box
- Rack for tools and accessories
- Spare wheel
- 2kW Honda generator + bracket for charging batteries where 230VAC is not available
16m to 30m