25m Telescopic Hoist
THE P250 TELESCOPIC HOIST, LIGHTWEIGHT AND DIVERSE
The P 250 BK is lightweight, safe and space-saving. NoHE t only do the workman basket and telescopic system with aluminium extrusion profiles keep the weight low, they also make it extremely robust.
- Lifting and slewing of the main boom without stabilisers available as standard
- Stabiliser operation from the base for easy and safe support
- Robust aluminium workman basket with 250kg cage load and integrated anti-squeeze protection function in the knee rail
- Automatic support stabilising with wheel clearance monitoring
- Three stabiliser configurations: narrow (in contour), wide (fully extended) and one-sided broad positioning of the stabilisers, as well as automatic release of the associated working range
- Flat substructure under the workman basket allows users to get as close to obstacles as possible
Contact the Team
If the CPL Team can be of any help with this product, or any others, do get in touch with us.
To view all our brochures, please submit your details here to gain instant access.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Palfinger safety plates are perfectly designed for the requirements of an access platform and allow a safe placement on each underground. The rubberized undersurface ensures grip even in wet conditions.
Convenient stabilizer system
The automatic support leveling feature from Palfinger allows the vehicle to be stabilised fast and easily. The control buttons mounted on the right and left side at the rear of the vehicle allow the greatest possible view onto the set-up space, increasing safety.
The Palinger memory function stores the selected working position. From transport position to working position with just one button. This easy to use technology ensure you save time at working and thus your cost-effectiveness.
21m to 30m