64m Truck cherry pickers
The 64m Truck cherry picker has a working outreach of 40.5m.
The full weight of this conversion is 29t and it has been mounted on a SCANIA truck. The fully automatic telescope lubrication system supplies the lower boom telescopes with grease during operation.
As standard we fit an aluminium cage to the Truck mounted access platform. This is for ease of access when working at height and has a maximum capacity of 600Kg.
An additional X-jib and a basket rotation of 2 x 200 degrees provides exceptional mobility, taking flexibility to even loftier heights.
Some key features of this conversion are:
- Greater working range thanks to 240° X-jib
- 2 x 200° rotation for perfect positioning of the workman basket
- Telescopic upper boom up to 19m
- Can be mounted on four-axle chassis with 32t
- Telescopic basket with 600kg basket load and integrated preparation for Powerlift system
- Hanging basket enables users to get close to objects
- Additional information