Get to know the Dino’s at Vertikal Days
At this years Vertikal Days, CPL will be exhibiting one of the Dino machines amongst our full range of solutions. As the dealership between Dinolift and ourselves is new, they will also be exhibiting on their very own stand too.
We have picked out these machines as the most efficient for the UK market.
Some of the key features are:
- All DINOs have proportional controls and 180° basket rotation
- All DINOs have a 360° Continuous boom rotation as standard
- All DINOs have a very comprehensive options list.
- All DINOs hydraulics and electronics are well protected and not exposed.
- All DINOs have AC socket in the basket
- All DINOs are equipped with gated easy entry basket.
- All DINOs are made easy to use and operate by anyone.
- The 210XT is available also as a battery version, 210XTB. No need for engines or mains power during working day.
- The 210XT/B has a driving system with cable remote as standard
- The 210XT/B is equipped with double jockey wheel which is in the centerline of the trailer frame.
- The 210XT/B has a total of 180° basket rotation
- The 220XTC and 280RXT have automatic levelling as standard
- The DINO standard basket has an easy entry gate with ladder from the side and finger protection rail.
- The 280RXT has a low weight of 4860kg, although able to reach 28m working height. Unique in it’s weight/height class.
- The 280RXT is available as a full electric battery version. Can be used in emission restricted areas.
- The 280RXT has a 40% gradeability
- The 280RXT has air/water lines to the basket as standard.
- The 280RXT is available with XL basket (0.75 x 1.6 m)
- With the 280RXT, you can set up and get up to 28m in 2 minutes
- The 280RXT has an oscillating front axle and very good offroad ability(4×4 with individual motors in each wheel, steering in both axles)
- The 280RXT is relatively fast, 10km/h top speed.
- The 280RXT has very compact transport dimensions, transport length only 5,82m
- MyDino offers a safe and easy way of getting data from your machine, gps, fault codes, battery voltage, boom movement history etc.
- The XTC220 has 1,8m long tracks enabling stable operation environment. Non marking tracks also available.
- The 220XTC has a 43% gradeability
- The 220XTC has a cable remote as standard
- The 220XTC has an optional trailer, possible to tow in traffic
If this isn’t enough to interest you, come along and try them for yourself.
CPL will be across stands 504-505 with a Dino machine, and Dinolift themselves will be on stand 309. We look forward to welcoming you to both!
Book a slot to demo our machines here, and Book your free tickets here!